Responsibilities of the role:
· Accountable to Completion and Handover Manager in the NNB HPC Project team.
· Update the system handover and takeover procedures/guidance notes/work instructions.
· Instruct Joint Ventures to draft Electrical EESR.
· Build up and manage the Electrical system handover schedule.
· Review Electrical EESR documents and coordinate other reviewers to feedback the comments on time.
· Organise the walkdown checking on site with all the stakeholders, such as: MEH JV, MEH program, Commissioning, Pre-ops etc.
· Organise the meeting of punch list categorisation after walkdown checking.
· Support and push JV to close out the comments on EESR documents and the snags in the punch list.
· Optimise the handover and/or takeover process.
· Discover and deal with the problems/defaults associated with installation as early as possible.
· Prepare the documentation for FTC, TFI and TFM.To support I&C, mechanical and HVAC system handover, if needed